Saturday, March 28, 2020

Elopement Bouquet











In the name of Love and Forever after! Today I got some beautiful images shared by the super talented Allie owner of 'Allie Atkisson' Imaging of this sweet couple who decided to elope exactly a week ago. So I want to dedicate this post to ALL of those couples who have been affected and had to change plans and postpone their dream day.  I was supposed to be in Mexico celebrating my dear cousin’s wedding TODAY!! So I have seen it and felt it in my own family too, the sadness of having to deal with all of this, after months and months of planning.  When I received a call from Allie last Friday night, asking me if I could put together a bouquet for Lynzie as they had decided to elope, Wow, I was blown away and I didn’t even have to think about it! I said yes and immediately texted Andrea from 'Felder Farm' who graciously got me some pretty and fresh blooms together early the next day. It all came together so perfect because you know why? It’s all about celebrating the love these couples have for each other and starting a life together. I have to mention that, Lynzie and Colton are both nurses so you can imagine how much this day meant to them as they have probably been working/ helping others non stop in the last week! 🤗Thank you so very much, Allie for thinking of me and letting me be a small part of Lynzie and Colton’s elopement day! It’s going to be one of my most memorable bridal bouquets I will ever make! 

Make up by LB BRIDAL
Floral Design by Nitzia's Designs
Flower sources by Felder Farm and Whole Foods




No comments:

Post a Comment