Saturday, March 28, 2020

‘You give me hope’


When all this COVID-19 started and everything went downhill, I thought I would not have any work for a while or not any work at all any longer, because lets be honest, who would want to spend money on flowers when they are not a necessity and I understood that. But the Lord has reassure me through this time letting me know that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Flowers bring people hope and brighten our day! This arrangement is the third order I get this week and you have no idea how this has helped my heart remain hopeful and has also kept my sanity as we have to be away from the people we love and see on regular basis.
I cant tell you how thankful I am for friends telling their friends about my work, it has been so sweet and uplifting to see our community coming together to support small business.
I believe with all my heart that when all this is over we will end up with so much more than what we started with! God is good!!



Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. -Gal. 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment