Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sympathy Flowers

How is everyone holding up?? Hope we can get through this and still have a sane mind at the end πŸ˜…πŸ€ͺ I’m an extrovert, a people person... love people, love talking to people so I miss all of my friends and church family, specially today!! But as for me right now I love that I can still play with some pretty flowers to lift a special lady’s spirit after her loss. Those pretty and fresh ranunculus, tulips and hellebores came from a local farm ‘ Felder Farm’  πŸŒ·Thank you, Andrea for providing the most beautiful and fresh blooms for me this weekend. It has been so sweet seeing all our communities come together during this time, supporting each other. A special thank you to Amanda, for thinking of me and ordering your sympathy flowers from me!! πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ I hope everyone has a good start of the week, and try looking and finding the good things out of this situation! Love to all!! 
🌿 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair;
2 Corinthians 4:8 🌿

No comments:

Post a Comment