Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Flower sale...


Today was the day, such an anticipated day and it's finally here!
Giving this new adventure a try, not really sure how is going to go and if it's going to work as we are thinking, I'm just praying to bless those around me by doing something I love and enjoy...
 -I secretly wish I could just hand out pretty flowers to everyone for free but who knows, maybe one day- 
... In the mean time I'm praying for God's provision and letting Him lead the way and open doors where they need to open and shut them where they need to be shut giving me grace, peace and confidence that He is in control of my future and those I love the most!
This is a waiting season for me and I'm not good at waiting so I'm learning as we go, trusting Him with all that is in me. 
As of right now, I want to thank all of you who have encouraged me by saying the most beautiful words about my work and stopped by to check out my work too, maybe you have bought my flowers or even asked me to be a part of your event, all I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart whoever you are and wherever you are... I do appreciate all your support and the opportunity to grow and let others see my work. 
If you live in the area of Bryant, don't hesitate to stop by The Blue House Cafe and Bakery to try their delicious food and on your way out, grab a bouquet of flowers.
God bless you all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment