Saturday, October 5, 2019

Wedding reception

I have the sweetest friends that are constantly thinking of me to help me in this new journey I have started with my flower business. This amazing friend has asked me multiple times to make arrangements for events that she hosts at her home or any other place. She always wants her friends to see my work and I’m so thankful to have her as a friend, she is truly a blessing! I am always amazed how God places people in your life that make you a better person, people that loves you unconditionally and pours out on you the love of Christ! I’m forever grateful for dear friends who have believed in me and given me opportunities to grow even when I had ZERO experience! There is just a very special place in my heart for them and I pray an overflow of blessings over them!!
-Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.-
Philippians 2:4 




No comments:

Post a Comment