Saturday, October 5, 2019

Fall flower sale at The Humble Crumb

Had such a fun time going back again to The Humble Crumb bakery this past weekend. I love to connect with people and talk to them face to face. It's very sweet and special to me when someone comes and they let me know that they follow me on social media and give me such nice compliments of my work. It's very encouraging and uplifting for someone like me who is starting this small business from home and still trying to learn the best techniques, etc about flowers! I do appreciate very much all the support that each one of you gives me. I certainly don't have a ton of followers but to me each person that chooses to follow matters so much, it's like a small community where we support and encourage each other... each person that follows is a building block for me that pushes me further to be and do better each day!! I know and trust that God has a perfect plan.

THANK YOU!!


-However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him-
 1 Corinthians 2:9







No comments:

Post a Comment