Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Woven 2020 in the works...


Woven is an event designed for mothers and daughters that is very dear to my heart. We had the very first one 5 years ago and love to see so many sweet moms and daughters come together to spend quality time and get encouraged to have a deeper walk with the Lord as we navigate this life that can be difficult and complicated at times.
It's always fun to get to the starting process and details and see it all come together so beautifully by God's grace!! 
This picture will serve as the logo for our publicity this year and I was super pumped to style this photo shoot for such a sweet event!
Ranunculus are a favorite flower of mine and I will use it as many times as I can if Im allowed!! Love to collect milk glass pieces here and there and I have acquired quite a bit of them in the last year so I had to use some of it for this. The plates are from the Pioneer Woman collection sold at Walmart!! I'm in love with pretty much everything they design because you just cant go wrong with flowers, specially vintage flowers and I feel that she loves that kind of fun, colorful and bright look but still a bit traditional. Right here I used the ones that are a solid green with scallop edges, dreamy!!

I can hardly wait to January when we have Woven again and create more special and precious memories together.


No comments:

Post a Comment