Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Ready for Fall!


Getting ready for Fall!
 As much as I love Summer's bright and fun colors I love a good Fall color palette too. I have been choosing flowers and designing bouquets for two upcoming projects this Fall.
 I will be selling my bouquets at a new cafe in Bryant called 'Blue House Bakery and Cafe'  I'm so pumped about this blessing from the Lord! I have no idea how this is going to go and I'm still trying to work out the details and logistics of it but in the mean time I'm trusting the Lord as He is the One that opened this door for me and I praying I can be a blessing to those that enter this awesome place to enjoy some delicious food and why not... some pretty and fresh flowers too!!
Also, the sweetest and most precious ladies, Ruth and Betsy will allow me to come back to their bakery again on October to sell my bouquets. So all in all, it's starting to look like a fun and busy Fall season but Im thankful for it and can't wait to see what happens!





No comments:

Post a Comment