Monday, September 16, 2019

Quinceñera and paper flowers

I have to say that I will always prefer to work with fresh flowers but sometimes budgets don't allow for it but I'm thankful for great and creative inexpensive ideas to make a special event look so dreamy even without fresh flowers.
 I was asked by some dear friends to help them decorate the stage for their daughter's  Quincenera's ceremony. I started looking for options and started working on it. 
With the help of some hard working and giving ladies we made several paper flowers in different shapes and sizes using tissue paper and scrapbook paper. I used some Eleagnus branches to add to the texture and color contrast. 
At the end it was just so pretty and dreamy, the best of all was this sweet Quincenera's reaction when she came in and saw it... I will never get tired of those first reactions when they come and see what I have created, it's priceless!
And as I always say, I give my Lord all the credit for what He allows me to create because I can't do anything without His faithful provision to deliver a good product. Always humble and thankful to be a vessel of His love and gifts that He gives us!






No comments:

Post a Comment