Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Lissies

Who doesn't love a sweet pretty flower that lasts fresh for several days!! I do!!!
Lisianthus is that kind of flower and I love them... they have great movement and they last for several days in my arrangements. 
I bought a bundle of flowers on a Monday, made the arrangement and 7 days later those lissies were still looking beautiful! I pulled them out, gave them a fresh cut and made a different arrangement, added  fresh blooms like snapdragons and hypericum berries (these other two types of flowers that last for days too) I was able to save about half of the lissies from the last one... after 4 days later they are still thriving and looking great. 
I hear friends of mine saying all the time that flowers are a waste of money, I used to think that way too but I believe that when you get to learn the type of flowers that last a while and brighten your home for several days you will change your mind and feel it's all worth it when you invest in little details like fresh flowers to add to the charm of your home. 
Love my Lissies!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment