Wednesday, September 4, 2019

If Walls Could Talk


Love old buildings! They are fascinating and intriguing. I used to watch years ago a show from HGTV called ‘If Walls Could Talk’ where they would share stories from people that lived in old historical buildings, it was just fascinating to me 🤗 I found this old building in a corner of the downtown of Yellville, AR that grabbed my attention! The building is now being used as an antique store but it makes me wonder what it was originally built for. They were closed this weekend but I so wish I could have gone inside. I couldn’t pass this beauty so I went to the store, grabbed some flowers and had a little fun snapping a few pics of my little girl posing in front of this place. Will have to go back to check the inside out sometime in the near future.







No comments:

Post a Comment