Sunday, August 4, 2019

Oh my stars!!! 🤩🤩🤩

Last night I made two arrangements for a baby shower and had a few left over blooms and greenery that a friend had let me cut from her yard. I ended up falling in love with this arrangement! I was already tired and ready to go to bed but couldn't resist as I saw the potential and possibilities with what I had at hand... its amazing what some nice fresh greens can do for a floral arrangement, I have to say that I absolutely love greenery, I would be happy designing with just different types of greens and textures.  It's the first time I work with Potato vine, I was worried at first that it would hold very well but to my surprise it has done great! I cut it last Thursday and 4 days later still looks great. 
Anyway, I'm so proud of this creation that took so little, I call it my effortless beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment