Thursday, August 15, 2019

Colorful Feast!




This girl tasted a fig for the very first time last week!
 A sweet friend of ours shared some freshly cut figs with me and I absolutely loved them. Not only they taste great and are really good for you but they also look super cute, they are like small pears but inside that salmon, coral like color is amazing. 
I can't believe I got to be this old and NEVER tasted one before!!!
All that to say that this first time fig tasting discovery inspired my creativity to play with some fun colors, I wanted to try to use flowers I had never worked with before like Safflowers, Scabiosa Pods, Godetias and Veronica's. It's always fun creating floral arrangements with a splash of color. At the end, after I took the pictures and was going through them I realized that I always go heavy on the greenery... I don't really intent to do so when I start but as I go I always end up using lots of greenery, I just love it... I guess I have to learn to make floral arrangements that only have flowers to add to the variety but for this time I went big with green. I guess you like what you like 😉 
I'm always learning and experimenting and as I go I think I'm defining more and more what my style is... and greenery in my floral arrangements is a must 😁












No comments:

Post a Comment