Saturday, May 18, 2019

Moseley- Eley wedding

What a blessing it has been helping with the Moseley- Eley wedding! The Moseley Family have trusted me and given me the opportunity with both of their daughters to coordinate and decorate for their weddings. This has meant so much to me and will treasure these memories forever in my heart. Thank you is not enough, so much goes behind the scenes when you plan an event like this. Had the best and most amazing helpers (Lynne, Bev, Jennifer, JP, Yoni) that shared their time and talents to make this day a beautiful day for Aaron and Emma Brynn. The wind was fierce that day and all the decor plans almost go ruined but thanks to faithful prayer warriors that came through and prayed for us the Lord graciously stopped the wind and made it a beautiful night for all to enjoy the outdoors in the beautiful @skylark_manor. I have to say that if you are looking for a place to have your wedding or any special event, check them out because they have a beautiful venue, they were the best and went far a beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Had the best vendors with some delicious and amazing food @ginacaters and @casuallyiced. All in all my heart is full and thankful for the experience. I give the Lord all the glory for giving me the energy and creativity todo this. With out Him I am nothing, may my Lord be honored in all I do!
 🌿But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. -Isaiah 40:31











No comments:

Post a Comment