Friday, September 1, 2017


I had the opportunity to make this canvas for my little sister that I love so much and admire big time!! Is Psalms 150:6 in Spanish. I had never tried anything like it and to be the first one I think it turned out pretty cute. It makes her living space area a lot cozier, welcoming and bright. 



Back in the Spring I had the opportunity to decorate for a go away reception of some awesome ladies at our church who gave so much to our kid's ministry. I love Spring decor and my golden branches have come in very handy over the last year. My husband wants to get rid of them but I'm not letting him. Lets see how long they last and can be used for future events. I'm beyond thankful for the talents and gifts my Lord has blessed me with and is ALWAYS a humbling honor and privilege to be able to share them with the people I love and those the Lord has placed in my path throughout the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment