Monday, April 4, 2011

playing dress up with my very own precious doll :)

This year I decided to make most of Sara's outfits for this Summer, like simple skirts and cute dresses. I've been making her some headbands too that will match her outfit, so far the outfits have turned out pretty cute, I will post later a couple more that I've made but didnt get a chance to take pics of those.

On this collage you can see the red skirt that I made, I found this cute shirt at Gymboree for sale and and I thought I could find a cute fabric to make a skirt that matches the shirt. The middle pic is an old one from last year but I have always loved this outfit and flower clip that goes in her hair. I have had so much fun making outfits for Sara, its like playing dress up us with your dolls!

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun!! Can't blame you for sewing everything. You can't find clothes that cute in stores! She is definitely a doll!!

    ReplyDelete