Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mother's Day!


Wow!! I'm blown away at the response from people on Mother's Day coming to buy my flowers at the Humble Crumb. The Lord allowed me to meet Ruth and Betsy through a friend we have in common and as I shared back in February my dreams of selling my flowers at a local coffee shop for Mother's Day my friend immediately said I have the place for you. I went to meet them and talk to them about my idea and they loved it so we decided to work together. It was all within God's will and plan, He blessed the process and this day and I was so blessed to see so many people there that weekend. I had the best time making flowers for this sweet day and many moms. Mother's can be a bitter sweet day for me since my mom went to be with Lord seven years ago but I have the blessing to be a mother my self and instead of feeling sad for not having my mom by my side I choose to be a blessing to others and I feel that I just did that through my flowers this year. The Lord is so good and I want to give him all the honor and glory for all He has done to bless me with gifts and talents that I can share with others.
 Thank you, for your support
!







No comments:

Post a Comment