Saturday, February 23, 2019

Eucalyptus table runners


Made these eucalyptus table runners for a sweet friend who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Making these garlands can be very time consuming, but after hours of intense labor they turned out great. All that work its so worth it when you see the final product making those tables look even more beautiful!
I have to say that I have the best and most amazing husband. He supports me and helps me with whatever I need. He came with my kids the day of the event to place and arrange these table runners on the table because I already had a previews commitment that day and couldn't do it myself but my awesome family came to the rescue as always and did a fantastic job. I'm so blessed and I thank the Lord for my family!! 



My friend shared this picture above with me, courtesy of
'Eventology' coordinated this event, these gorgeous farm tables, chairs, dishware, etc. came from them... simply beautiful! 
Flowers on the tables came from 'Tanarah de Luxe'
Venue, 'Enclave' in Benton, AR.


And this is how everything starts... Love the smell of eucalyptus! fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment