Saturday, July 27, 2019

Melanie's Wedding

What a fun and busy weekend we had getting ready for this fun and beautiful wedding! We had been planning all the flower details for three months and to see it come to completion is such a blessing and relief. Love it when you get such sweet and encouraging feedback from the bride and friends. All in all it was a lovely wedding and I had the best helpers and support! I'm constantly in awe of The One True God I serve! He has guided my mind, heart and hands as I work on these events. I can not possibly do it on my own, its just too much and stressful but when I rely on Him and give it to Him, He comes through for me and helps me out so a huge and humble praise above all else to My Lord Jesus Christ for making me the person I am today!! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment