Sunday, April 21, 2019

Tea cup flowers for Mother’s Day


I'm offering these tea cups, coffee mugs and creamers/ sugar cups to make and use as floral arrangements for mother's day.
Designers choice on flowers but will take any special request if you have a specific kind of flowers or colors you want to use. You can browse the blog to see some samples of other cups I have made.
 If anyone is interested, I know many have those precious tea cup sets that belonged to your grandmother, etc. I will be more than happy to make an arrangement on them upon request.


I only have  a few of each of these sets you see in the pics so this will be on first come, first served basis. 
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or special requests. 
nitziasdesigns@gmail.com

$35






No comments:

Post a Comment