Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas faves

It's the smallest and simple things things that make every season even more special...

So I went crazy this year with Poinsettias!! I miss home so much and poinsettias or Nochebuenas in Spanish is a flower we have blooming all over Mexico this time of the year. I just had to bring  a little bit of Mexico home. 


Love how much impact you can get from very simple details like this cypress garland made this light fixture in my sweet friends new home look more festive... and it smelled amazing!!


I know there was a time when people used to make their gifts, very homemade and more meaningful,  and thoughtful, and special ... I wanted to make these houses for my sweet friends who are transitioning from being all in one household to giving their oldest two in marriage. Each house represents a member of their family. I enjoyed so much making this Christmas gift!!


No comments:

Post a Comment